Home Forums Fleet General Fleet East or West?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  leander 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

leander
    Participant

Hello, we are looking to buy a house in Fleet (not new builds so Elvetham Heath is not in consideration) which we expect to sell and move on again in 7-8 years. We have two options:

1- Tavistock Road in Fleet West or 2) Kenilworth Road in Fleet East

Which out of the two locations would be more desirable? Houses are similar but Kenilworth is only slightly more expensive. Reason I ask is because ability to “re-sell” is important.

Many thanks in advance.

Montusi
    Participant

All other things being equal for you concerning the two properties, Kenilworth Road is the more desirable location. However, if e.g. proximity to schools is important over the next few years, then the better parts of Tavistock Road may be more favourable for you.
    Good luck.
    Montusi

leander
    Participant

thank you. i just was gazzumped on tavistock road house!

sorry to hear that,
    it depends on whether access to schools or access to the station is more important to you,
    i dont think anyone can say what the market will be in 7yrs time though,

leander
    Participant

The house prices it seems are still going up, nothing seems to effect the rise, everytime a house is sold in a street, the next one comes up at 5% higher than the previous one and so on. Its shocking that a 4 bed detached house is now over 600K when just 2 years back it was in region of 450K , what the ..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.